Chevy High Performance
Click here to find out more!

Woman hit in the back of her head while in her car!!!

Chevy High Performance
Item Posts    Sort Order

Woman hit in the back of her head while in her car!!!

Dave632 Dave632
Addict | Posts: 2218 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 02/14/13
03:42 PM

Linda Brunette, 29 , a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws
and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.

Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with
the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the
back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed
that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if
she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the
head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the
doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When
they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the
back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat,
making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit
her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was,
she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out
but quickly recovered.
Linda is a blond, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all
be a coincidence. The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the
expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.
Now I know you have a smile on your face...so pass it on. Shocked  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

68scott385 68scott385
Guru | Posts: 1990 | Joined: 10/09
06:30 PM

Now we need to ban Pillsbury biscuits huh?  
68scott385 68scott385 68scott385

pepsi1 pepsi1
Guru | Posts: 1718 | Joined: 09/11
09:29 PM

Dave:

Back in 1988 I was at Bendix Brake in Green Island NY. The engineer I was working with was reading the front page of the local newspaper.

It seems an 85 year old guy drove through a store front. They found a 90lb.Man Hole cover had decapitated him. He was driving along and a truck in front of him flipped the cover in the air. It went through the upper part of his windshield, just below the roof line... and decapitated him.

Bob  

Dave632 Dave632
Posted: 02/15/13
06:13 AM

Scott there is a motion on the floor of Congress, which in itself is a surprise, to ban those nasty Pillsbury dough canisters as they have been shown to be dangerous in the hands of the stupid.
Bob that has got to be one big ouch. Now we have to ban manhole covers too...  

76Skylark 76Skylark
Guru | Posts: 853 | Joined: 12/11
06:26 AM

Hey Bob, we Don't have that problem here in Georgia. here they are just removing the Lids and Selling them For Scrap metal. And on a happier Note here in Atlanta... turns out you can Hire ON-Duty police Officers to watch your Back while you do your DRUG Deals 2 have even offered to Kill the Buyer If the Need arises  (10 indited by Feds) Ain't Life Great!!  Who say's L.A. has the Best Cops, Ours are right there with them  

68scott385 68scott385
08:42 AM

It amazes me at the lengths society has gone to attempting to defy natural selection and preserve the naturally incompetent and inept.  

redneckjoe69 redneckjoe69
Addict | Posts: 2337 | Joined: 03/10
09:12 AM

Icon Quote76Skylark:
Hey Bob, we Don't have that problem here in Georgia. here they are just removing the Lids and Selling them For Scrap metal. And on a happier Note here in Atlanta... turns out you can Hire ON-Duty police Officers to watch your Back while you do your DRUG Deals 2 have even offered to Kill the Buyer If the Need arises  (10 indited by Feds) Ain't Life Great!!  Who say's L.A. has the Best Cops, Ours are right there with them

we have the same problem down here with the manhole covers.   this guy stole 166! Shocked
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/1/24/haines_city_man_soug.html  

68scott385 68scott385
09:55 AM

Manhole covers are HEAVY but not as heavy as the ring they sit in that is embedded in the concrete or asphalt.

I scrapped two of them years ago. Legally, they were scrap remnants of a job and we were told to make them disappear along with a truck load of other steel. Didn't get 22K though.  

pepsi1 pepsi1
Guru | Posts: 1718 | Joined: 09/11
01:04 PM

Scott, John, Dave, Joe, Thats all a true story....Dave that recall hah!

They think someone had tried to steal it and never got it out. It was on part of the short Expressway,(on the expressway)? they have near their small downtown. They are called circles up here. I saw the pictures. 90lb steel cover going through the air. I don't think anyone could have missed it. Anyone behind it, those people in trouble.

On a lighter Note: I was at that Bendix site when they were testing clutch materials for Cummins. The building shook when they slammed the loaded  Stationary Dyno into the material. (To Simulate a 100,000lb. load). I was told back in the day, they tested Engine Props for Fighters,in the test cells during WWII.
   Paul Newman and I believe Newman's partner's name was Jim Alexander, for the race team tested the special materials they used on their Datsuns. Our test equipment was used to analyze the gases that came off the clutches and brake pads, and the glue (Epoxy) used to cement and rivet them to the steel backing plates....The brake pad was 2.0" thick on each side of the rotor...LOL... It had a varity of different metals in it. Our test eqipment was used to boil the brake fluid, and then analyzed the gases that came off.
  You had to see this. They would spin the rotor and apply the brakes at different loads. Everything Glowed almost a white hot.
  We also had a piece of equipment called a Microtome. The scientist imbedded the clutch or brake material into an epoxy then they would section it in very small sections. 1/millionth of an inch. That measured it by floating the material over a water solution, and the reflection was called a spectrum. That determined how thick or thin the material piece was. We could only freeze the material to -180*c. We didn't have the process to heat the material over 132*f back then....
  The Microtome was also used in Medical diagnosis,ie Cancers mainly. Look at it this way if you were in for an appendectomy, and your DR. wanted the appendix analyzed, the lab technicians could fix a small piece of the appendix in a parafin (Wax) medium. Then they would section it off and he would know if it was cancerous or not. This could take maybe 1/2 hour. They would have the results.
  It's amazing what people will steal whether it's for drugs, food, or any other addiction. You think they would grab something lighter they could run with...LOL...

Bob  

Dave632 Dave632
05:38 PM

Trying to steal a 90 lb. manhole cover has got to rank as one of the dumbest things I have heard of. Most of the crime in this country is related to drugs and alcohol.
One police show I was watching stated that very few of them would have jobs if there were no drugs or alcohol.