Item Posts    Sort Order
Sticky Thread

How To Post Pictures

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 7827 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 02/15/13
09:19 AM

Here's what I do:

Upload the pics/vids to a free hosting site (I use photobucket.com) then cut n paste the IMG code here. Doesn't work in the quick reply box, so use "Post Reply" or "Reply to thread".

Here's a cut-n-paste on the subject:

"How To Post A Picture".

Here are easy and clear instructions on how to post a picture on this forum.

1. Since we don't support direct image uploads to our forums, you must upload your images somewhere else and link them to our forums. Don't worry, it's not as scary as it sounds. I recommend using Photobucket as your image upload host.

2. Once you have created an account with a picture uploading website, it is time to upload your pictures and then copy each images IMG code and paste it into the thread where you want the image to show. I suggest you use reply and not quick reply, to post pics.

3. All that is left to do is preview your code, to make sure your image works and you're done. Just hit "post" and it will show up instantly.

One thing I forgot to mention, is if you create a readers ride account and upload your pictures there you can also link pictures. It's done a little differently. Right click and view the image. Once you have done so copy the url bar text and click on the . Paste your url text and your done.

EDIT:

Recommend Width is now 460 pixels

Hope this makes it a bit easier for readers to post pics

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

waynep71222 waynep71222
Enthusiast | Posts: 448 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 02/15/13
06:28 PM

works really well

Chevy1

Motathinker2  

skyeking skyeking
Addict | Posts: 2738 | Joined: 08/09
Posted: 08/09/13
05:10 PM

Hi Gang,
No Can Do!
This Public Library P/C Is totally void of everything except "SOME" downloads.
 The population which works here and uses the gear are Asian and they get up
to something iniquitous every 5 seconds. There are no useful assetts for what
I need allowed on the P/C..Drude and Rude....All the best Guys...  
skyeking

waynep712222 waynep712222
Enthusiast | Posts: 251 | Joined: 03/13
Posted: 08/09/13
07:13 PM

i think that several image hosting sites.. actually work with smart phones...

i saw that photobucket has mobile also.. and i have uploaded images to  pb

i just uploaded these directly from my smart phone.. have not figured out to post them here.. but there is only links needed.. to post from photobucket..

CAM00430 Zps4b97cc08
CAM00433 Zpsf9b7c7c5

what the heck am i doing.. running a 3/8-24 tap onto a 1/4"tube x 1/8nptm fitting to adapt a brake hose to a section of steel tubing to replace a weak and blown rubber flex section with something that will take the 300/400 pounds of clutch hydraulic pressure .. in a saab