Chevy High Performance
Item Posts    Sort Order

ANOTHER CRAZY GOT LOOSE

pepsi1 pepsi1
Guru | Posts: 1718 | Joined: 09/11
Posted: 12/25/12
01:43 PM

The Bearer of more Sad News.

Another Gunman went on a Killing Spree. He set fire to his House at 5:30 am Christmas Eve morning. This time it was the Fireman he was after.
  As the Fireman pulled up to put the Fire out. This Nut Shot and Killed Two Fireman then wounded two others. It was in another small Village in Upstate New York. The out-skirts of Rochester. He then Killed Himself. Thats all I'm going to say. He has had enough Press.  Mad

Bob  

geargrabber geargrabber
User | Posts: 74 | Joined: 07/12
04:58 PM

Yes more bad news indeed, and you are exactly right about the press.
I would like to add though that this NUT had 17 years of tax payer funded `rehabilitatin` in the pen for KILLING his GRANDMOTHER.(according to report I read)  

Dave632 Dave632
Addict | Posts: 2218 | Joined: 07/08
07:06 PM

and the nuts go on...
This country is far to easy on murderer's in my opinion.
If this garbage had been put to death as he should have been this would not have happened.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

pepsi1 pepsi1
07:49 PM

Gergrabber

He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer. Thats why I said whether the Newtown shooter killed himself or the first responders did.
  It needed to be done one way or the other!
If it hadn't been done he would have cost us millions of dollars in the court system, then some sorry arrzz jurers would feel sorry for him. Then 10 years from now he would be back on the street. Doing the same thing.

I was with a customer and we were discussing Newtown. I made a comment it feels like the calm before the storm. This is only the beginning. My customer said why is that? I feel the same way! In my mind I think the crazies think this could be the end to all thier crap.
 I think they are going to act out. Then 12-21-12 being the end of the World. I wish I had a dime for everytime I heard that preached in my lifetime. Its the system that protects these Nut Cases.

I am the oldest of 5. I had 4 brothers. Just 6 years ago (12-13-06) (1 week after my brother's 56th birthday) years ago my middle brother was killed by a DRUNK DRIVER. He dragged my brother an 1/8th of a mile 660'. The only reason he stopped, he hit a bridge. A very Long story short as one can only imagine. I filed a wrongfull death suit. I didn't want any money, his house, etc.  He was 29 his pretty young wife and 3 little children all suffering because of MOMMY. I just wanted Justice for once in my life. I wanted an eye for an eye. I was Pizzed to the point,
  The judge about my age (29)...lol...as the court clerk reads this DRUNKS arrest record. He had 3 DUIs. The judge stops the clerk. The judge was pizzed. He asked himself why wasn't he in Jail. This judge was someone you want on your side. He took a 3 hour break. He investigated who the judge was in the DUIs. The same judge. There was really NO SENSE to a trial. His mother bought him out of anything. She was crying. The Judge asked her why are you crying? She had the balls to say to the judge thats my baby!Your baby Killed a man Lady!!!
   The judge said your baby hah. He dissmissed court until the next afternoon. He was going to have a verdict. The next day  he told her to be quiet and listen.
  He asked me if there was anything I wanted to add. I said your Honor do what you have to do. Becauase of the passed arrest records, and nothing really being done. He got him with vehicular manslaughter charge. Then added all the other DUIs etc,etc,etc,. Gave the DRUNK 22 years and NO PAROLE. End of case.
  Then the judge suprised everyone, he was bringing charges against the judge that let him go....It was a Win-Win...I felt Okay but my brother was gone.

Bob  

pepsi1 pepsi1
08:03 PM

Geargrabber

Just a little background on my brother. He had a very dangerous job all his life. He never married because of it. He did have twin daughters. My brother was one of those guys that would hang from a helicopter he tested, and repaired high tension power lines, was up on church steeples inspecting for damage, after storms.
  He had gotten hurt bumps and bruises,those things that happen to us all. He said he was 12 feet from the ground and his teather slipped. He broke his ankle.   They put pins and titanium plates in there to bolt things together. (sounds like my old 56 Ford)...lol...The DR tells him to ride a bike for P/T. He was walking his bike across the street when he was run over, buy this DRUNK. The DRUNK made an Illegal right turn on red. Another problem with drunk drivers, that will never fix.

Bob  

Dave632 Dave632
Addict | Posts: 2218 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 12/28/12
09:02 AM

Icon Quotepepsi1:
Gergrabber

He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer. Thats why I said whether the Newtown shooter killed himself or the first responders did.
  It needed to be done one way or the other!
If it hadn't been done he would have cost us millions of dollars in the court system, then some sorry arrzz jurers would feel sorry for him. Then 10 years from now he would be back on the street. Doing the same thing.

I was with a customer and we were discussing Newtown. I made a comment it feels like the calm before the storm. This is only the beginning. My customer said why is that? I feel the same way! In my mind I think the crazies think this could be the end to all thier crap.
 I think they are going to act out. Then 12-21-12 being the end of the World. I wish I had a dime for everytime I heard that preached in my lifetime. Its the system that protects these Nut Cases.

I am the oldest of 5. I had 4 brothers. Just 6 years ago (12-13-06) (1 week after my brother's 56th birthday) years ago my middle brother was killed by a DRUNK DRIVER. He dragged my brother an 1/8th of a mile 660'. The only reason he stopped, he hit a bridge. A very Long story short as one can only imagine. I filed a wrongfull death suit. I didn't want any money, his house, etc.  He was 29 his pretty young wife and 3 little children all suffering because of MOMMY. I just wanted Justice for once in my life. I wanted an eye for an eye. I was Pizzed to the point,
  The judge about my age (29)...lol...as the court clerk reads this DRUNKS arrest record. He had 3 DUIs. The judge stops the clerk. The judge was pizzed. He asked himself why wasn't he in Jail. This judge was someone you want on your side. He took a 3 hour break. He investigated who the judge was in the DUIs. The same judge. There was really NO SENSE to a trial. His mother bought him out of anything. She was crying. The Judge asked her why are you crying? She had the balls to say to the judge thats my baby!Your baby Killed a man Lady!!!
   The judge said your baby hah. He dissmissed court until the next afternoon. He was going to have a verdict. The next day  he told her to be quiet and listen.
  He asked me if there was anything I wanted to add. I said your Honor do what you have to do. Becauase of the passed arrest records, and nothing really being done. He got him with vehicular manslaughter charge. Then added all the other DUIs etc,etc,etc,. Gave the DRUNK 22 years and NO PAROLE. End of case.
  Then the judge suprised everyone, he was bringing charges against the judge that let him go....It was a Win-Win...I felt Okay but my brother was gone.

Bob

Wow that is a judge I want on my side and to bring charges against another judge, for incompetence most likely, that is great.
Sorry about your brother Bob.

I hate bleeding heart liberals.
I remember that jerk Mike Farrell, he played one of the doctors on MASH, crying and pleading for the life of some piece of trash who had murdered several people for no reason at all. I just hope he runs into someone like that and they take him out.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

skyeking skyeking
Addict | Posts: 2738 | Joined: 08/09
04:40 PM

Hi there,
 Hi 632,
 I remember that one and totally agree with you guys.
 Our Legal system is as gutless / corrupt and
 hypocritical as it gets also. All the best in the new
 year.  Skyeking in Australia..  
skyeking

pepsi1 pepsi1
07:10 PM

Dave
  I remember that all too well Dave. I couldn't believe it either coming from Mike Farrel. They were trash to.
  Dave, The Lawyer I had said to me I wonder what he's up to? The Judge. He didn't know anyone there in the Bridgeport court system.I didn't do anything and I was scared...LOL... He didn't know what he was like! But then woman had the balls to say to the Judge oh my baby! That I think pushed him over the edge. He didn't hesitate, he looked at her and said lady sit down, your baby killed a man. He warned her lawyer to keep her quiet.
  I think he wanted to find out what the hell happened. With 3 DUIs. (1) I think would have been engough for him. My Lawyer was a friend of my brother that was killed. We all grew up in a much smaller town north of Bridgeport in CT. My brother was killed in Bridgeport Ct. so we filed the wrongfull death case there. I didn't know this, but my Lawyer told me they watch to see what Judge is on. In other words Lawyers can almost pick their Judge!
  Could you imagine if most Judges felt that way?
Thanks
Bob  

BuzzLOL BuzzLOL
Enthusiast | Posts: 380 | Joined: 12/10
09:31 PM

.. Guy around here had 19 DUIs, I read about his 19th one in the newspaper, he was heading south and crossed the centerline and hit a pole, I recalled I had been returning from my girlfriend's on that same stretch of highway heading north at that same time. I could have easily been killed by him... that was about 5 years ago... he's prolly up to about number 24 by now if still alive... judges claimed the laws here prevented them from doing anything very long term to him... he didn't have a license for decades, but kept drinking and driving...  

pepsi1 pepsi1
Posted: 12/29/12
12:13 AM

Buzz
Thank your lucky stars it wasn't you, and your girlfriend.

Its that old saying. God protects drunks and babies.

I was a fireman in NJ. I was behind a fellow fireman, we were going to a fire, when a cop (excuse me detective) ran a red light and broad sided the fireman. The detective was so drunk he couldn't get out of his unmarked car. I used his radio and summoned the EMTs...
  I witnessed the whole thing. I actually took the fireman to the hospital his chin was cut open and was bleeding very bad. It never went to court. When they interviewed me end of case. This was 3am.