Chevy High Performance
Item Posts    Sort Order

GM Customer Service Introduction

GM_Customer_Service GM_Customer_Service
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 08/12
Posted: 08/06/12
09:34 AM

Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself as a Customer Assistance Representative from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over ninety forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance (recall information, product/service issues, current incentives, etc). We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. I can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from GM. We are excited to be a part of this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here.

Thank you,
Evan, GM Customer Service  

redneckjoe69 redneckjoe69
Addict | Posts: 2337 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 08/07/12
05:20 AM

nice to meet you Evan.   its cool to see chevy bring the camaro to the nationwide/nascar series for next year.  smart move on G.M.s part. Cool   ive heard the new camaros are built in canada and australia.  any chance or word of G.M. bringing back jobs to america?    welcome to the forum. Cool  

76Skylark 76Skylark
Guru | Posts: 853 | Joined: 12/11
11:19 AM

Icon Quoteredneckjoe69:
nice to meet you Evan.   its cool to see chevy bring the camaro to the nationwide/nascar series for next year.  smart move on G.M.s part. Cool   ive heard the new camaros are built in canada and australia.  any chance or word of G.M. bringing back jobs to america?    welcome to the forum. Cool

Hey Joe, You start like winnie the Poo,with a Dagger dipped in Honey.Welcome to CHP,Evan and G.M.(In)General.Though the Sponsor Mag. Is all about New the Forum Lags a bit,Intentionaly,We are Old School trying to keep up with Short Pockets.If you can find the time Skip through the last few years to get a feel of where this site fits in."You Can't Remember Everything" but you must "Remember which BOOK It's In". Or is it "Rocket Science Ain't what it used to Be"  

redneckjoe69 redneckjoe69
Addict | Posts: 2337 | Joined: 03/10
02:42 PM

??????   just giving my honest input bud. Laugh    especially since the bailout, i think its cool that the general checks in on this site.    also a thumbs up to the general for going back to indy this year.  any word on the trans am coming back for the poncho guys?   lots of rumors floating around.  

Dave632 Dave632
Addict | Posts: 2222 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 08/08/12
08:23 AM

I am suprised to see GM has an interest in the forums but it is probably the only place you will get an honest opinion of the product.
I absolutely despise the asian cars and would not buy one if they were .40 cents.
Why people who live in this country do not support our own products is beyond me. When our economy collapses go sell your asian car to someone who helped us become a third world country. When I had to rent a car recently all Hertz had available was an asian car. I made them change it the next day as soon as a Chevy was available.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 7827 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 08/09/12
10:55 AM

Evan, welcome to the forum.,. It's good to see GM's presence among us.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

76Skylark 76Skylark
01:08 PM

Hey Tuff,glad your still Lurking about. did you see me Talking 'bout my NEW car,69 MGB-GT.It's a Gas,I am waiting for the Sun to take a pic to post.not today though.  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 7827 | Joined: 12/09
04:27 PM

Howdy Lark, yep, I'm still here and yes I read about your new toy.
Are you planning on stuffing a BB in there.
Just joking.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

skyeking skyeking
Addict | Posts: 2738 | Joined: 08/09
04:48 PM

Hi People!!  
skyeking

76Skylark 76Skylark
Posted: 08/10/12
05:15 AM

Hi SkyeKing,Tuff.though Noel just PM me about a buick455 in an MGB,Not for me,It's just a parts chaser for the wagon.  

Pontiacman2 Pontiacman2
Moderator | Posts: 8956 | Joined: 09/08
06:10 AM

Welcome to CHP Evan.  
Pontiacman2
Pontiacman2

Professional Hi-performance engine builder

skyeking skyeking
Addict | Posts: 2738 | Joined: 08/09
04:54 PM

Hi Ponchoman
...Howzit goink with you???
  All the best....Noel  
skyeking

Pontiacman2 Pontiacman2
Moderator | Posts: 8956 | Joined: 09/08
06:19 PM

Hi skyeking all is well.  
Pontiacman2
Pontiacman2

Professional Hi-performance engine builder

roxannedetierro roxannedetierro
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/03/12
04:10 AM

If you've ever required technical help with the infotainment system of a new GM car, you've most likely come up empty. The automaker, in light of customer review scalding, finally promises to change that.  
GM technical assistance

76Skylark 76Skylark
Posted: 12/03/12
06:01 AM

Welcome to CHP. Since I myself can't even afford to walk on to a new car Lot ,Please tell us in detail what you are experiencing